The Best Clothing Steamer
Get Rid of Your Heavy Iron and Bulky Ironing Board
We switched to a garment steamer because it’s faster and doesn’t take up as much room as an iron and board. No more sore back from bending over an ironing board, or storing several things to do one job. Portable, so travels well too. Here’s the best garment steamer we found for powerful wrinkle-busting in a lightweight device.
PurSteam Elite Travel Fabric Steamer, Fast-Heat Aluminum Heating Element w/Travel Pouch
- Takes up Less Room- we got rid of our ironing board and iron!
- No Bending Over- hang item over shower rod or closet rod and stand erect to work.
- Very Light- unlike our iron which weighed a ton.
- Traveling- super fast to use compared to hotel room setup
- Large Items are Easy- so much easier to do shower curtains, drapes, and table cloths
Things You Didn’t Know You Could Clean With a Clothes Steamer
…Remove grease in oven, sanitize countertops, refresh upholstery, remove dirty grout, defrost your freezer, clean shower curtains and glass doors, ….
Excerpt from Apartment Therapy contributor Caroline Biggs. Full Article
Get your steam iron today and never deal with a heavy, awkward ironing situation again.
Pur-Steam Elite Travel Fabric Steamer