Lightweight Flexible Standing Desk for All Heights
Great for Your Back and Legs and Portable So You Can Work Anywhere
This desk checked all the boxes for us. It’s hands down the best table top standing desk. We now own two. With an extra large work surface, very few moving parts, and a large range of adjustment for height, it’s perfect. And if you sit at a desk even part of the day you aren’t doing your health any favors. Sitting down is bad for you! This tabletop design is good because we move it from room to room; sometimes letting it stand on top of the desk, others on the kitchen island or dining room table.
VIVO Black Standing Height Adjustable Desktop Table Top Stand | 40″ Wide
- Healthier– legs get stronger, rear portions get tighter, calories get burned
- Strong– holds our 17″ laptop and 24″ monitor no problem
- Lightweight– not a hassle to move room to room
- Large Work Surface– even with all of the above on it, there is room for paperwork too
- Adjustable– just click the locking pins into next set of holes like an outdoor umbrella
Any extended sitting — such as behind a desk at work or behind the wheel — can be harmful. What’s more, spending a few hours a week at the gym or otherwise engaged in moderate or vigorous activity doesn’t seem to significantly offset the risk. The solution seems to be less sitting and more moving overall….
If you work at a desk for long periods of time, try a standing desk — or improvise with a high table or counter.
Excerpt from MayoClinic.org: Expert Answers, What are the Risks of Sitting Too Much by James A. Levine, M.D., Ph.D. Full Article
Reduce unhealthy sitting time by hours a day with one small tweak to your desk routine.
VIVO Black Standing Height Adjustable Desk